Sunday, June 13, 2010


I found this on YouTube, I think we all need to start our day off like this I think...


So my little model finally let me get a photo of her with her new skirt.... isn't she cute?

Dana over at MADE designed this great little dress... I might just have to take a crack at it when I have a sewing machine..... I'm thinking, 1 Italian, and 1 Canadian..... for where the girls were born.... too cool! I love how she put the little heart on the city.


I found these scrumptious little delights while blog hopping.... they're just too pretty to eat... ALMOST! (image linked)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mama Hen said...

Oh my goodness that video is the cutest!! What a positive little cutie you have! Wonderful! Hope all is well. Have a great day!

Mama Hen

Mrs. Rogers said...

I love these too and already downloaded the pattern. I've been contemplating a California but just can't figure out if that is cool or super lame!

Related Posts with Thumbnails